Why should kids have all the fun? Spend two days amongst like-minded horsey people being fully immersed in the world of owning and riding your very own horse. This two-day camp is a great mix of mounted (trail rides, mounted games, working equitation) and unmounted horse activities.
Beginners/ Nervous Riders:
23rd & 24th September 2017
7th & 8th October 2017
- Horse Hire and Equipment Hire
- Drizabone Hire and Helmet Hire
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Snacks
- Camping Equipment (Assembled)
- All Activities
You’ll be assigned your own horse to care for and ride. This includes catching, grooming and saddling at the start and the end of the day. Our guides will be there to teach and assist you every step of the way.
Breakfast – 8am
Horsing Around Begins – 9am
Finish – 4pm
Riders 18 years and over only.
Baby-wipe shower on the camp-over – roughin’ it in 100% bush camping! (Toilet available)
Swags will be provided – please bring a pillow and sleeping bag.
No phone reception! Unplug for a few days!
Weight limit – 100kg
Things to Bring
- Sleeping Bag
- A few changes of clothes, for riding through the day and relaxing at night
- Riding boots (no joggers) – we have boots available for hire if needed
- Casual shoes to wear at night (e.g. joggers/ thongs)
- Warm clothes and thick jacket(s) – nights can be cold
Got a question? Contact us
Prefer to ride for only one day? Register your interest
Which group should I book into?
Beginners: For those new to horse riding, or for riders who are re-entering the horse riding scene after a spell. Perfect for nervous riders and beginners, this is a judgement free zone and everyone and anyone is welcome! Riders will walk and trot (if they feel comfortable doing so).
Intermediate: For riders who are capable and confident at a trot with full control, and able to canter. This camp will involve faster-paced games and longer periods in the saddle.